5/1/09

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing


I got this for the new baby that's due in about 3 more months. I put my 15 month in it to try it out and she didn't like it, but then again she never liked swings. I just wanted to see if it would go ok and everything. It worked great and she weighs about 23 pounds. I put it on every setting and they all worked well. The only thing I didn't like, was that the motor was a little loud till the swing really got going. I fixed that by giving it a little push to get it moving faster. The colors are great for our new little girl. We'll be trying for a little boy in another 2 years or so, so I should've gotten a neutral color, but oh well. This will work great while we only have our 3 girls. Buy Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing!